Friday, July 15, 2011

Gold treasure!

Yard sales are where it's at. Specifically, a yard sale is where this mirror was at. But I have bad news! I bought it so long ago that I can't remember how much I paid for it. $6 maybe? Or $4? Either way, I think it's cute. It's really not that big though...this picture is deceiving.

BEFORE


AFTER!
Oh, and there is no way to hang it, so it just hangs out on my kitchen counter. I moved it for this shot though...my kitchen counter is not the hardwood floor :).




Some may have argued that glazing this would have been the way to go. I glazed a part of it but didn't like it. What do you think? Are you good with the non-glazed look? I guess it doesn't really matter because I'm planning to keep this beauty around for a while. But tell me what you think anyway!

No comments: